Due to popular demand Ashford have reintroduced their eight shaft, ten
treadle 97cm (38″) weaving width, folding Jack loom.
Create your own
beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong compact loom.
The loom features include:
- Eight shafts
- Ten treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
*This item needs to be ordered, please allow extra time for delivery.
12dpi Stainless steel reed, 35cm Boat shuttle, 5 x Cross sticks, 10
x wooden warpsticks, 100 x Texsolv heddles per shaft
Assembled 110cm (43.3″) H x 110cm (43.3″) W x 100cm (39.3″) D
With back beam folded in 70cm (27.5″) D