Sheepskin breathes and keeps your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool in summer
Breathable waterproof membrane with sealed seams between suede and Sheepskin
Moulded suede heel cup and toe cap for better fit and support
Removable anatomically correct sheepskin lined in sole
Durable, hard wearing, rubber EMUsole™ with quality EVA for comfort and support
Sole is attached using a specially formulated waterproof adhesive and finished with waterproof suede binding
Superior double stitched seams for added strength
The Paterson Leather Mini puts a chic twist on a classic, taking it from
home wear to outerwear. The two toned natural leather is designed to
evolve with use, making this pair of boots uniquely yours. The boots
retain all the qualities associated with EMU Australia, including a
cushioned, anatomically correct insole, superior fit and breathability.
1. New and improved outsole for added traction and stability in all conditions
2. Molded EVA layer for comfort & support
3. Anatomically correct moulded EVA insole for comfort & support
4. Soft sheepskin for the ultimate in warmth
Innovative Waterproof Technology
1. Waterproof suede and deluxe Australian sheepskin lining
2. Breathable waterproof membrane with sealed seams
3. Superior double stitched seams for added strength and durability
4. Sole attached with waterproof adhesive, finished with waterproof suede binding
Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a refund will be provided.
Returns must be made within a month, in as new condition with tags attached, unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear, earring or alike purchases unless faulty within the warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
When goods are returned within warranty period, and the product is no longer available or repairable, The Wool Room will replace with equal or similar product and if not possible, offer a credit/refund at the current market value less our restocking fee solely at our discretion.